It is that time of the year when parties are everywhere. Either you are going to or hosting one party or the other. If you are hosting then the food is definitely part of the planning. Finger foods are the best option when you are planning a Christmas or NYE party.
A few easy and quick-fix finger foods recipes are listed below:
Mustard-Dill Tortellini Salad Skewers
• 1 (9-oz.) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
• 1 (8-oz.) package frozen sugar snaps peas
• 68 (4-inch) wooden skewers
• 1 pt. grape tomatoes cut in half.
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Rinse under cold running water.
2. Place sugar snap peas in a small bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes. Let it stand for 2 minutes. Rinse under cold running water.
3. Thread each skewer with 1 sugar snap pea, 1 tortellini, and 1 tomato half. Place skewers in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour Mustard-Dill Vinaigrette over skewers, turning to coat. Cover and chill 4 hours. Transfer skewers to a serving platter; discard any remaining vinaigrette.
• 6 hard-cooked eggs
• 6 prebaked puff-pastry shells
• 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage leaves
• 1/3 cup grated Fontina cheese
• Crumbled bacon
Slice eggs crosswise and place 1 in each prebaked puff-pastry shells (found in the frozen-food section). Top with fresh sage and grated Fontina cheese. Bake at 400° F until the cheese melts (about 5 minutes). Garnish each tiny quiche with crumbled bacon, if desired.